Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve

Tonight is the first New Year's Eve I will spend alone. My daughter is asleep on my chest abc my husband is snoring in the next room since he's got a bad cold and chooses to stay away from us (we don't mind).

It's just another night to us. Makes me feel safe to know that we are home and not on the roads with the crazies and the drinks tonight.

Tomorrow starts my New Year's resolution. I'm not going to go into that on this post, but instead will focus on that in my next post. I have all the best intentions for 2013. I'm hoping that it will truly be a year of changes for the better for me.

The best part is its not about what may be coming my way, cause I am the only one who can determine this destiny and outcome.

I just have to find the will to get there! Happy New Years Eve everyone!!'


No comments:

Post a Comment