Thursday, December 6, 2012

Inspiration of the day

I just found another blog by a girl named Andy, who lost 135 lbs... Her story is amazing, and I have to say I'm not only inspired by the story, but jealous. I'm hoping that one day I'll be able to look back on thus blog and the photos attached (none yet, but coming) and see how far I've come.

I don't believe I have yet to admit my weight on this blog yet... I guess I'membarrased, but if I want to have a no holds barred approach on the blog I guess I gave to admit it.

Tomorrow.

I'll take a picture and post my starting weight tomorrow lol.

This is not avoidance, this is simply "I just don't know". I haven't gotten on the scale yet this week out of fear.

So, Tomorrow I will own up to my current weight and try to select my goal.

For tonight, it's off to dancing schools go with my 4 year old angel. Maybe I will sign up for that Zumba class tonight after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment