Saturday, December 8, 2012

Damn I'm out of shape

This morning I decided to get a start on my exercise... So I did the 2 mile brisk walk of Leslie Sansone's "Walk away the Pounds". You know what?

It kicked my ass

All I kept saying to myself during was. " I can't believe I let myself get this out of shape." But the thought of slowing down, or stopping cause I "couldn't do it", made me angry at myself.

I just keep thinking about all the years I've been wasting... The time that's gone by based on excuses like "I can always start again tomorrow"... Tomorrows add up.

So I started my day with the 2 mile walk,and I'm proud. Then we went out to breakfast and I was so nervous on what to eat...

I know that this is going to be EXTREMELY HARD. But I'm Trying to remind myself that I only live once. I'm tired of the battle, I'm tired of losing. Now, I choose to win!





No comments:

Post a Comment