Friday, January 4, 2013

333 Days and weighing...

Take a good hard look. absorb it. learn from it. This is what a waste of a month looks like.

As of this morning, I weigh 193.8. Only 1.2 down from when I stared this challenge just about a month ago.

I was down more than that in the first week! I didn't take a photo then, so I didn't post it.. so at this point, to me it doesn't count. Then, well, excuses were formed and I continued to thrive in the wrong direction.

Then came the idea of my New Years Resolution... As I mentioned it briefly in an earlier post, my New Years resolution is to walk 1000 miles in one year. I am on day 4 of the year, and I haven't gone one single mile.  (Well, everyone on average walks 2 miles a day just from here to there, but I'm not counting that.) In walking 1000 miles a day, over 365 days, you need to complete at least an average of 2.74 miles a day. As of today (considering I do walk tonight) I will need to make up 8.22 miles already. Not a very good start.

Taking a deep breathe and realizing that if I dwell on the fact that I'm wasting time, more time will be wasted. Just a moment ago when I checked how many days remained in my challenge33, I noticed I'm on day 333. What better day to realize you need to check yourself and start over?

Below are my pictures and a nice quote that pretty much sums up how I feel about the last month. I'm not a fan of Bugs Bunny... but he's got a point here....







No comments:

Post a Comment