Thursday, December 6, 2012

Days of Chocolate and Laundry-

The past two days were not the wonders I had intended. Both days I had a sensible lunch (A chicken broccoli and cheese Lean Pocket); but Tuesday went out to dinner to celebrate my daughters 4th birthday; and I ate and enjoyed everything, Including Parmesan Pasta with chicken and shrimp; and some french fries that I stole off my husbands plate dodging his fork each time I reached.... and I especially enjoyed the chocolate brownie sundae.. Sheesh.

THEN, I came home with full intention of getting on my treadmill and warming it up after at minimum, 6 months of no use... and find it hidden under a pile of my husband suits, and a few other random articles I will not list.

SO.. Did I clean off the clothes? Nope.. I went to bed. Am I proud of this? No. But I promised myself I'd be 100% honest on this blog, and so I intend to be.

Yesterday; I made sure that I was careful all day.  My office is starting to get their annual chocolate deliveries, which means yummy yummy chocolates all over the office. At lunch a had to physically take them out of the room so I could eat my lunch without them calling me from their box. I have a weird connection with chocolates... they ALL know my name and can call me wherever I am, as long as I'm in the same building as them.

Then when I got home from work; I went to my mother in-laws for dinner... Shepard's Pie.  Not just ANY Shepard's pie.. the BEST Shepard's pie on earth... And I enjoyed it. Again, full intention of going home to get on the treadmill... but of course the clothes that I failed to remove the night before were still hanging on the treadmill in all their glory. SO, I cleaned them off... and then proceeded to do laundry.

But once that was all done, I went to bed.  But at least I went all day without chocolate... (well, that's not true.. I had 2 Andie's Candies and a Snickers Mini)

I better get my act together soon.... Christmas is right around the corner and I can't seem to get myself under control on any given Wednesday.

Any words of encouragement?

No comments:

Post a Comment