Thursday, March 7, 2013

10.4 down, but who's counting

It's been a while since I've posted, my apologies. In the past month of my absence, I've done rather well, actually. I tipped the scale again on Feb 4th at 195.6; and decided to take a different approach than I have in the past; and that is strictly counting calories.

And in the past 32 days, I've lost 10.4 pounds... That's averaging just over 2 lbs a week!  I didn't do it in 2 lbs a week, my first week was a nice 5 lbs week, but I was able to keep going without giving up and get another 5 off!  So here I am, 185.2, and still ramped and ready to go.

I don't have a photo yet, but I will ask my husband to take one of me tomorrow, and I will do my daily count tomorrow as well. I am still on track to finish my Challenge 33, and if I continue to lose as I have been, I shoudl make my goal of 60lbs maybe just around my deadline of my birthday. It beens like such a long term goal ahead, but in all honesty it's only 49.6 lbs away now!

That's still a hell of a lot of weight, but it's great to see that nuimber drop below 50. I'm hoping to ahve aother great dinner tonight and see the number on the scale drop again tomrrow.

I will keep you updated on my progress from here on out.. I really want to keep a photo log for myself, as I can't see the difference yet. Other have told met hat theycan, but I think it'll be a while until I see it for myself, and I now these photos will be a huge help!

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment